It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Update] Patch 1.7 + Hotfix Release Notes
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm 

Sullitude wrote:
MonkeySeeker wrote:
d-Avenger-b wrote:
I've just got a quick question in regards to the debug missions which have now been removed.
When they appeared, they bumped up the number of missions to 35, 5 of which are obviously inaccessible.
The only problem I have with that is that I can't get 100% completion anymore (I'm currently at 96.69%).

Are those missions likely to reappear (in a working state) in the near future or is the total number of missions going to be returned to 30?

Other than that, I have been thoroughly enjoying the game, keep up the good work guys.

Would like to know this too. I have done everything else in the game yet am stuck at 30 out of 35 missions completed.

I can't say for certain unfortunately since we never tested this scenario, but I would think that yes, you will be able to complete these in the future to increase your completion percentage.

If you could upload a screenshot of your stats page I might be able to look into it further.

My online stats page shows 100% of missions complete so it was just the game save that was the problem it seems. I have since started a new game and it is back to 30 missions again so I have over written the messed up game save and am just playing through it all over again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm 
Community Manager

Vulpine wrote:
Would it be possible for you guys to incorporate the moveset from Nightmare in North Point's Peach Tree Sword onto the Lightning Sword from the main game?

Its moves are very dull in comparison to the Peach Tree Sword.

It's highly unlikely we'll incorporate the move set for the Peachwood Sword onto the Lightning Sword so as to keep the content in NiNP fresh, unique and distinct from the main game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm 

MonkeySeeker wrote:
Sullitude wrote:
MonkeySeeker wrote:

Would like to know this too. I have done everything else in the game yet am stuck at 30 out of 35 missions completed.

I can't say for certain unfortunately since we never tested this scenario, but I would think that yes, you will be able to complete these in the future to increase your completion percentage.

If you could upload a screenshot of your stats page I might be able to look into it further.

My online stats page shows 100% of missions complete so it was just the game save that was the problem it seems. I have since started a new game and it is back to 30 missions again so I have over written the messed up game save and am just playing through it all over again.

I've just completed the game and started hunting for the gold stats, when I noticed that something isn't right. I'm not starting a new game. I hope UFG will fix this bug fast. I want to S-rank this game and I have no intention of starting from the beginning. All I'm missing right now is Chief Inspector, Gold Rush and the NIN DLC.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 pm 

any news on the next title update and DLC?

16 GB Corsair 1600 MHz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 pm 
Forum Top Dog

XHailx wrote:
any news on the next title update and DLC?

Well the DLC (probably pre order) like Monkeythumbz said is coming later this month and more info is to be released this week.

Sleeping Dogs Wiki: http://sleepingdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Sleeping_Dogs_Wiki

True Crime/Sleeping Dogs The Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at0X_EJr81k

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 am 

Can an official sleeping dogs' personnel provide an update regarding the 30/35 mission issue.

I have completed everything possible in the game, but because you guys have incorrectly added bugged mission and bumped the mission to 35 instead. We have a problem completing all the achievement as it will be forever stuck at 96.69% game completion.

Please do something with this, I am sure it is not right to punish your loyal customer because of a mistake made by you guys.

Don't make this turn sour and disappoint your newly establish fan base (*cough*its me just me if I dont speak for everyone*cough*) but still...

Lets be professional and own up to your mistake. It is ok to make mistake as long as you admit and fix up the mess.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:26 pm 
Community Manager

lexasp wrote:
Can an official sleeping dogs' personnel provide an update regarding the 30/35 mission issue.

I have completed everything possible in the game, but because you guys have incorrectly added bugged mission and bumped the mission to 35 instead. We have a problem completing all the achievement as it will be forever stuck at 96.69% game completion.

Please do something with this, I am sure it is not right to punish your loyal customer because of a mistake made by you guys.

Don't make this turn sour and disappoint your newly establish fan base (*cough*its me just me if I dont speak for everyone*cough*) but still...

Lets be professional and own up to your mistake. It is ok to make mistake as long as you admit and fix up the mess.

Have you tried contacting our tech support desk about this?

Also, have you applied the latest patch for your platform of choice?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:49 pm 

Monkeythumbz wrote:
lexasp wrote:

The 30/35 issue came WITH the latest patch. Pure Gold and Chief Inspector are the only achievements I'm missing, because of it. And it hurts. And stings.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:19 pm 

Hi Monkeythumbz,

I am playing sleeping dogs on PC, thus Steam will keep my game updated. So I believe I am already running with the latest patch.

Anyway here is a few images to prove my point.

I hope the image if clear enough, please do let me know if you need higher quality image. I resized them so that it will not look too big.

I will try contacting the support but meanwhile can you please help me update the respective person regarding this issue.

Monkeythumbz wrote:
lexasp wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 pm 
Community Manager

lexasp wrote:
I hope the image if clear enough, please do let me know if you need higher quality image. I resized them so that it will not look too big.

I will try contacting the support but meanwhile can you please help me update the respective person regarding this issue.

No worries, I've flagged this with Production for you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 pm 

Monkeythumbz wrote:
No worries, I've flagged this with Production for you.

Thanks monkey for helping me to escalate the issue.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:46 pm 
Community Manager

Please follow out these instructions:

1. Start the game.
2. Do not press any buttons at all.
3. Let all the splash screens play.
4. Please tell us the version number written under the Sleeping Dogs logo on the black screen.

This will help us work out a fix.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:19 pm 

Monkeythumbz wrote:

1. Start the game.
4. Please tell us the version number written under the Sleeping Dogs logo on the black screen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:21 pm 

Monkeythumbz wrote:

1. Start the game.

My version is 1.7.424719

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:17 pm 

Monkeythumbz wrote:
It's highly unlikely we'll incorporate the move set for the Peachwood Sword onto the Lightning Sword so as to keep the content in NiNP fresh, unique and distinct from the main game.

Well, that is understandable; I can see the desire to delineate the two. However, is there any real reason why the Lightning Sword has such a simple moveset? The patch even removed one of its moves (by mistake, I'd imagine), so it's even less versatile. Are the devs aware of that?

I can't be the only one that wants to feel like an absolute badass with that sword, and that's hard to do with such repetitious combat. If not an exact replica of the peach sword moveset, then why not another martial arts-inspired set, or is this one just going to be passed over?

Thanks for responding, Monkeyz~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next