It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: HKship.exe has stopped responding
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 pm 

Well I did do the waiting game last night with the 1.5 patch, still loads eventually but unfortunately after about 1 hour of gameplay got the white screen and hkship.exe stopped working, didnt have it do that in 1.4, but still waiting 20 mins to play is annoying, especially when it crashes, just couldn't bring myself to wait another 20 mins to try it again last night.

EDIT: crashed when I was about to hear the first rule about flight club, was starting the martial arts club thing in north point for like 5th time, just love grabbing em and throwing em over the rails down into the ally.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 am 

Alright, Square ... something seriously needs to be done about this. I have already mentioned before I have been awaiting a refund from Steam for this game. I can NOT even launch it at all, i get NOTHING when i try to launch it except for the hk.ship error .... i've been trying to get a refund for the game through them and this is the response i received:

"Hello Demas,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

As with most software products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on games, DLC or in-game items purchased on our website or through the Steam Client.

Please review Section 3 of the Steam Subscriber Agreement for more information.
http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?a ... _agreement

We will make an exception and refund preorders as long as the request is received prior to the release of the game. This only applies to preorders purchased from your account, preordered titles received or sent through the Steam Trading system cannot be refunded."

so now i have a serious problem ... i want my money back for this broken, defective game that will not even launch and that i am out $50 for, so i want to know how to go about getting a refund from Square Enix! i have a copy of the receipt i got from Steam when i purchased the game. So tell me ... how do i get my money back from you people?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 am 

I'm not interested this game anymore. Keep updating my driver/reinstall win and game but still crashed!!!!!!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:03 am 

laughing at everyone asking for their money back. our moneys gone into their bank account and you wont be seeing it again. great Qaulity Assurance team, releasing a game which clearly has not been properly tested.
Square Enix should drop the guys who made this game. total smear on their name.

these guys are getting paid for this, how sad.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:27 am 

They are trying to fix it guys please have some patience... Oh wait it's been 3 weeks... =S I look forward to pirating future games from this company to regain my investment.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:11 am 
Community Manager

JesseOrder wrote:
They are trying to fix it guys please have some patience... Oh wait it's been 3 weeks... =S I look forward to pirating future games from this company to regain my investment.

It's been three or four weeks and in that time we've released four post-launch patches. We *are* working to fix this issue as fast as we can and we'll update you as soon as we have a new patch on the way. Bear in mind that developing software is not an exact science and it's no simple task to account for every possible system configuration out there. As these problems aren't something that appear in every case (or even nearly), it's even more difficult to track down the source of the bug and fix it. Nevertheless, that is our aim and we hope to have a comprehensive solution for you soon.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 am 

DEV, pls update the progess and give us a dead line for fixed this issue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:33 am 

yeah im having the hkship.exe is not responding as well. ive had the game for a week now and i still havent been able to get past the white screen. ive left it on for 24hours and it still didn't load. ive tried all the suggested options to try and get it running but still no joy. my pc isn't the best but im fairly shure it can handle the minum requirments.

intel core duo 2.2ghz
nvidia geforce 7300 le
2gm ram
250hdd
dx11
windows 7 home 32-bit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:26 pm 
Community Manager

Roy918 wrote:
DEV, pls update the progess and give us a dead line for fixed this issue

I'm afraid moment by moment updates aren't really feasible in this instance. As soon as I have fresh info to share, I'll do so without hesitation.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:44 pm 

Edit by Driber - game spoilers below:

Spoiler: show
hey.. i got same problem to.. but.. if u think its over?not of course.. i play in patch 1.4 and i finish the game.. the story is so dramatic how lovely game :) how to work is if u use gps on the map if u got mission find other ways.. so sad jackie ma and winson chu's death.. but the great is wei shen be one of "son of yi" :) hehehehe very nice game thanks square enix
my specs :
Intel core 2 duo 2ghz
ram 4gb vgen
vga nvidia gt220 1gb 128bit
win 7 ultimate 32bit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 pm 

My game keeps freezing even after an update. It freezes few minutes after i start playing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:35 pm 

I know you guys can't tell us exactly what's happening, but I was wondering if the dev guys have at least found the issue at all. I know they didn't have a machine with this error in the department but was wondering if they have at least seen the error through someone's machine or other means and if they know if it can be dealt with easily?

Thankyouplease :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:45 pm 
Forum Administrator

We've been working with some consumers who have had the issue, so we're hoping we can make some inroads into the problem..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm 

cool cool, as long as somethings being done thats the main thing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:42 am 

*yawn* slowly losing interest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 48  Next