It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 30  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zodiac Tournament
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 am 
Forum Top Dog

iv not done much today but sit in front of the tv/xbox. the laptop has been sat next to me all day with me pressing the f5 button once every like 10 mins :) stupidly excited bout the dlc. loving the 70's vibe.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:46 am 
Forum Top Dog

Stacks wrote:
bertanderny wrote:
Stacks wrote:
Ive got a question to all fans or even monkeythumbz
if there is a another sleeping dogs (which id love to happen)
would you like to see a sequal following the events from the ending in the first one and what would you like to see
or a prequal about wei shen and his american life in california
or a brand new character and brand new story
just curious what the opinions are for the community and what they'd like to see in the next sleeping dogs

you dont need to put the same question in all the top threads dude. most of us are reading the top ones anyway so we will see your question. better still, just start a new thread, that way it cant be missed. but to answer the question, maybe korea. thai kwon do for the art. there is city scape for free running and maybe the more wild side could be used for variation. plus, iv never been, so it would be interesting to see. and korea as far as i know hasnt been used before. the big ones like NY, Rio, Paris and london etc have all been used before.

im putting it in alot of threads to get all of the fans answers. if i put it in one thread alot of the people arnt going to see it so dont be an a** and obviously i got an answer out of you which is all im looking for. so if your going to be a d**k go be it somewhere else as im just curious on how everyone feels and want all people from diffferent threads to see it not just people on one thread you a**h*le

There was no need to be an a**h*le yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 am 
Forum Top Dog

@TheWeiShen Not sure if talking about Bert&Ernie or Stacks...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 am 
Forum Top Dog

@Tiffany Kim, talking about Stacks.

I thought the way I spelled out A-hole would have been enough evidence.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:01 am 
Forum Top Dog

Sorry, I couldn't be bothered reading his argument all the way through, so I missed that part. lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:11 am 
Forum Top Dog

TheWeiShen wrote:
bertanderny wrote:
Stacks wrote:
Ive got a question to all fans or even monkeythumbz
if there is a another sleeping dogs (which id love to happen)
would you like to see a sequal following the events from the ending in the first one and what would you like to see
or a prequal about wei shen and his american life in california
or a brand new character and brand new story
just curious what the opinions are for the community and what they'd like to see in the next sleeping dogs

you dont need to put the same question in all the top threads dude. most of us are reading the top ones anyway so we will see your question. better still, just start a new thread, that way it cant be missed. but to answer the question, maybe korea. thai kwon do for the art. there is city scape for free running and maybe the more wild side could be used for variation. plus, iv never been, so it would be interesting to see. and korea as far as i know hasnt been used before. the big ones like NY, Rio, Paris and london etc have all been used before.

im putting it in alot of threads to get all of the fans answers. if i put it in one thread alot of the people arnt going to see it so dont be an a** and obviously i got an answer out of you which is all im looking for. so if your going to be a d**k go be it somewhere else as im just curious on how everyone feels and want all people from diffferent threads to see it not just people on one thread you a**h*le

TheWeiShen wrote:

There was no need to be an a**h*le yourself!

sorry your right i shouldnt have called him a hole but i didnt like how he was being a smart alic to me and to other users in the past so i kind of got mad when i saw it. im normaly not like that towards people but seeing that post and the other smart alic posts from him kind of was the last straw. im not saying the guy always does it or that hes bad but just didnt like the way he put it saying "dude dont do this" its just unnecasary and at the time he said what was in his mind so i said what was in my mind at the time. but again i apologize i shouldnt of called him an a hole just think someone needs to let him know how to talk to someone better without belittling somone

"The Now is indivisible " - Bruce Lee

Last edited by Stacks on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 am 

Yeah if he can post his kat memes , here is mine..

Ease up the tension people , Zodiac and Police will be arriving shortly. Then yall can do an all nighter on the DLCs..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:20 am 
Forum Top Dog

RellikWei wrote:
Yeah if he can post his kat memes , here is mine..

Ease up the tension people , Zodiac and Police will be arriving shortly. Then yall can do an all nighter on the DLCs..

LMFAO that was hilarious... kind of feel bad for the cat now though... lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:23 am 
Forum Top Dog

:lol:

Very good image there, Rellik!

Kat's my thing; you and everyone else have your things, but don't be posting those just to hate on me now. Did you see my long post in the (now locked) "Police-themed DLC" thread?

@Stacks, the important thing is you apologized for it. I don't see what is wrong with Bert's post actually. Sounds more helpful and informative more than anything, but that's my opinion. Yeah; your post did seem rather strange since you are indeed nicer than that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 am 
Forum Top Dog

Stacks wrote:
-snip-

Did you have a bad day at work or something? Your gf/bf piss you off? He didn't say anything to belittle you and he posts like that w/ everyone. You were just reading too much into too little. Please read closely next time before assuming that someone's out to get you. You were spamming the same posts everywhere and Bert is just an avid community member who took notice and told you to stop. You've apologized but this type of thing shouldn't happen again unless you're absolutely sure you're being "attacked or belittled".

"Never give up control. Live life on your own terms....every life comes with a death sentence." - Walt White

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:34 am 
Forum Top Dog

Ryukensho919 wrote:
Stacks wrote:
-snip-

Did you have a bad day at work or something? Your gf/bf piss you off? He didn't say anything to belittle you and he posts like that w/ everyone. You were just reading too much into too little. Please read closely next time before assuming that someone's out to get you. You were spamming the same posts everywhere and Bert is just an avid community member who took notice and told you to stop. You've apologized but this type of thing shouldn't happen again unless you're absolutely sure you're being "attacked or belittled".

i indeed felt belittled by him telling me "dude dont post this" and that is how i took it. no my wife did not piss me off and yea had a bad day at work but at that time i felt belittled by it and honestly still do but i honestly dont care. i apologized but i still think he could have worded it differently or even PMed me and thats my opinion as we are all entitled to our own. and by you saying : this type of thing shouldn't happen again unless you're absolutely sure you're being "attacked or belittled" isnt neccasary either as i posted it because i was sure that he was belittling me or i would of never posted it in the first place so dont tell me when something should happen again

Last edited by Stacks on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:35 am 

TheWeiShen wrote:
:lol:

Very good image there, Rellik!

Kat's my thing; you and everyone else have your things, but don't be posting those just to hate on me now. Did you see my long post in the (now locked) "Police-themed DLC" thread?

@Stacks, the important thing is you apologized for it. I don't see what is wrong with Bert's post actually. Sounds more helpful and informative more than anything, but that's my opinion. Yeah; your post did seem rather strange since you are indeed nicer than that.

Yeah I read it and it was true (Some of it) But I think I earned ''Partial Credit or ''Medium Credit'' Never claimed full credit and I didn't want full credit (I hope you understand :) ). That sums it up buddy. And the Kat meme was funny if I do say so myself. It can be for everyone! I'm not hating on you Shen , I've gotten over it...Been working on my Sleeping Dogs Achievements in prepare for Zodiac and the Police DLC... (Next Year)..Ive already got my health at maximum and fighting skills readied...I'm gonna wreck that MMA Guy...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:58 am 
Forum Top Dog

Stacks wrote:
-snip-

You spammed threads all over the forums. He was right in telling you to stop. Just because someone called you "dude" doesn't mean it was meant for belittling. You took out your anger on someone because you had a bad day. Sounds like it was your issue from the very beginning. You need some Internet 101 classes to comprehend nonverbal communication.

"Never give up control. Live life on your own terms....every life comes with a death sentence." - Walt White

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:04 am 
Forum Top Dog

Ryukensho919 wrote:
Stacks wrote:
-snip-

You spammed threads all over the forums. He was right in telling you to stop. Just because someone called you "dude" doesn't mean it was meant for belittling. You took out your anger on someone because you had a bad day. Sounds like it was your issue from the very beginning. You need some Internet 101 classes to comprehend nonverbal communication.

no you 2 kids obviously need to now what manners are and how to talk to people properaly. do you call your boss dude? do you call your father in law dude? no its just disrespectful so maybe you need 101 classes on the human eddicucy and manners as smart and mature people dont acknowledge one another as "dude" unless your a pot head surfer which i am not. sorry that im actually old enough and have a family to understand how to greet one another. and by the way i put it 5 threads so if you thinks thats all over the forums then your insane as there is over a thousand fourms. think you might want to add a basic math 101 class to that also "dude"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 am 
Forum Top Dog

Ryu has a point man, just chillax because we are in this together.. even at times opinions clash but it's nature so let bygones be... 8-)

TRIAD WARS '14 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 30  Next