(Didn't look through previous questions asked so "oh well")
1) Will you be making a sequal?
2) Will you integrate some form of Co-OP into a sequel or next installment?
3) Will there be multiplayer down the line in a new sequel?
4) Will we get the cop uniform that originally debuted in the Police Protection Pack?
5) Are you going to ever add infinite random crimes and other features that are reminiscent of the nostaligic True Crimes, such as Streets of LA or New York City, into Sleeping Dogs or a future installment?
6) If we do get a sequel, will we be exploring San Francisco at all? Hong Knong is great, but in terms of "the story of Wei Shen", I'd like to know more about his time in San Francisco and more about his past before joining the HKPD.
7) What happened to Shen after the story is finished? It seems like he goes back to being a regular detective but yet the game aspect never changes. Did you develop like this on purpose or did Wei actually end his assignment as a UC and just go back to being a regular detective?
8) Are you going to include a random crime DLC?
9) Is the SWAT Pack missions infinite?
When will you release the Pre-Order packs (Deep Undercover, Martial Arts, GSP, etc. ) so they are available to buy on Xbox Marketplace, PSN, and Steam?
10) I know it is a cop-based game but why can't we have th ability to steal vehicles OR have the ability to REPAIR stolen ones? Some of us like to RP as a cop and having access to the police vehicles (at least) would be a "step in the right direction" for us.
Please understand that we'll really only be answering questions about Sleeping Dogs as it currently is, rather than speculating about ideas for a sequel.