It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Difficulty Level
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 pm 

You should urgently enable other levels of difficulty in SLEEPING DOGS because I gave up playing it and let you know my friends who want to play. The game would be my fun, but it became torture. It's very boring. :x :x :x

PS. I do not play to prove nothing to anybody so I want to just have fun because the game is too buggy to be able to avoid blows during fights.

Post subject: Re: Difficulty Level
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:53 pm 

marcux wrote:
You should urgently enable other levels of difficulty in SLEEPING DOGS because I gave up playing it and let you know my friends who want to play. The game would be my fun, but it became torture. It's very boring. :x :x :x

PS. I do not play to prove nothing to anybody so I want to just have fun because the game is too buggy to be able to avoid blows during fights.

Its not buggy. Your either mashing the counter button or the timing is off. If you mess up a counter then there is the penalty that wei can't do anything for a couple seconds. If you take your time and don't mash the counter then the combat is easy to manage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:59 pm 

Difficulty levels would be cool. I personally didn't think the game was hard enough.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 pm 

Seriously, I don't see how people complain about the difficulty, it really wasn't that hard....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:03 am 

The game was way to easy!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am 

Wtf do you mean it was too hard? The game only had one hard drug bust, that's all. And the part where you have to climb on to the scaffolding was cheap b/c they don't explain to you how you're supposed to slowly and consistently tap space. I want a harder difficulty lol. I played it through without getting any health upgrades and I'm doing my second playthrough that way, but it's still too easy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 pm 
Forum Top Dog

I agree difficulty levels would be great, well I didn't felt like the game was too easy, (You need something optimal, for all gamers, experienced ones and the ones that are not familiar with open world games that much), but still we have a pretty good, balanced difficulty.

Sleeping Dogs Wiki: http://sleepingdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Sleeping_Dogs_Wiki

True Crime/Sleeping Dogs The Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at0X_EJr81k

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm 

We definately need higher difficulty levels! It's too easy by the time you get the hang of it :/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 pm 

It was not hard, and the main reason people want difficulty levels is to make it harder.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 pm 
Forum Top Dog

CeliriaRose wrote:
marcux wrote:

Its not buggy. Your either mashing the counter button or the timing is off. If you mess up a counter then there is the penalty that wei can't do anything for a couple seconds. If you take your time and don't mash the counter then the combat is easy to manage

You are waiting for the enemy to glow red right?